Where and When
Job Centre Referrals
Please follow the link and complete the form to make client referrals to the Enterprise Club and Friendly Friday Events. Click here
Next event is on May 10th - 10.00- 12.00
This months session is hosted by Paul Kaerger, with guest speaker Tejinder Gawera from TaxAssist giving a question and answer session on accounts, finance and tax etc.
Forthcoming dates Friendly Friday 2013 (Second Friday of the month):
10th May, 14th June, 12th July, 9th August, 13th September, 11th October, 8th November, 13th December
Why should you come to these events?
It is FREE, friendly and fun!
• We offer a wide range of support and advice on going self employed, business start up and development
• We have a diverse mix of people attending from from charities, voluntary organisations, social enterprises and SME businesses
• Loads of networking activities such as speed networking and 2 pitch or not to pitch sessions
• We work with a range of agencies and independent advisors for advice on businesses and social enterprise development
• We have a range of guest speakers on a host of different topics
• We provide opportunities to promote your organisations, products and services at our events
• Engage offer training, design and consultancy services if you need printing, business cards or websites
• We also offer a referral service to business start up support for new entrepreneurs
• Sign up for our email newsletter to receive reminders for our events and training
For more info about this event call Beckie on 07900002530
You may also be interested in our Enterprise Club events see Enterprise Club.